Noddy's Nursery (Gwendolen Ave)
Established in 1985 Noddy’s Nursery Schools in Putney and Southfields follow the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum providing a varied and stimulating timetable.
Sports, dance, ballet, music, drama and cookery are part of daily activities, encouraging children to grow in confidence and feel inspired. Each child’s own development is the emphasis of the teaching and key carers plan activities to meet each child’s specific needs.
Please contact the Nursery for more information.
Who to contact
Where to go
2, Gwendolen Avenue
- SW15 6EH
- Get directions
Tube - East Putney Train - Putney
- Age Ranges
- From 3 months to 5 years
- Has Provision
- These areas are There are stairs to negotiate. Please contact the nursery to discuss wheelchair access requirements.
- Experience with
- Autism spectrum
- The nursery has a Special Education Needs and Disabilities Co-ordinators (SENDCO) and staff are confident and have experience with behaviour management with others holding certificates in paediatric first aid. Please contact the nursery for more details.
- We cater for all allergies, vegetarians and religious requirements, please contact the nursery for more details.
- Welcomes children from all backgrounds. Activities reflect wide ranging cultures. Cultures are reflected in toys, books and images. Relationships with parents are developed respecting belief systems.
- 3 & 4 year old funding
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday - Friday 7:20am 6:30pm
Toys for children with visual impairments
Toys for children with physical limitations
Toys for children with hearing impairments
Kitchen and cooking
Toys for children with developmental disabilities
- Offers pickups
- Ofsted URN
- Search for latest inspection report at Ofsted
Last updated: 18 Aug 2020