Sensory Service Wandsworth - Short Breaks
The Wandsworth Sensory Service offers a range of Short Break activities for children and young people (0 to 19) with hearing, visual, and multi-sensory impairments.
- parent/baby groups,
- after-school clubs,
- dads club,
- British Sign Language classes for families, and
- activities for teenagers.
Please see below for recent and upcoming events.
Contact the service for full details of their programme.
Who to contact
- 020 8394 5944
- Parent Organisation
- Wandsworth Sensory Support Service (WSSS)
Where to go
Linden Lodge School, 61
- SW19 6JB
- Get directions
- Contact provider for costs
What is Wandsworth’s Local Offer ?
To use the Sensory Service you:
- Can refer your own child.
Alternatively, your child could be:
- Referred by your doctor/consultant or other health practitioner,
- Referred by your Special Educational Needs Co-Ordinator (SENCO),
- Referred by a professional
How to complain, compliment or feedback about this service, activity or provider.
Last updated: 13 Jan 2023