Disabled Children's Register (DCR)
Wandsworth's Disabled Children's Register (DCR) records details of children and young people in the borough who have a physical or learning disability.
The voluntary register collects information on children and young people aged 0 upto 18.
The information is used:
- to help the London Borough of Wandsworth and local health services plan appropriate services in the borough;
- for parents to have a voice and ensure that the London Borough of Wandsworth and other services are aware of the needs and demand for services in the borough; and
- to provide regular up to date information to parents and carers of children and young people with a disability or special need.
What are the benefits of registering ? You will:
- receive weekly Newsletter e mails about services, activities and support, if you give us permission (tick the "email" box on page 2),
- be able to apply for a WAND card, if you meet the criteria, and
- have your say on influencing services in the borough.
Use the button below to apply to be included on the DCR and to apply for a WAND/WAND+ card and explanatory leaflet or for further information about the Register and the WAND or WAND+ card.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- SEND Local Offer Team
- 020 8871 8907
Where to go
Town Hall Extension
Wandsworth High Street
- SW18 2PU
- Get directions
To join Wandsworth's Disabled Children's Register (DCR) and request a WAND card, you can apply your own or on your child's behalf.
- Local Offer Age Bands
Transitions to Adulthood (16+)
Secondary (11-16 years)
Primary (4-10 years)
Early Years (0-4 years)
Last updated: 13 Dec 2021