Skip to main content

Upper Tooting Surgery (Grafton Medical Partners)

The Upper Tooting Surgery offers a variety of services, including specialist clinics.

To attend the Upper Tooting Surgery, you must live in the catchment area and register with a GP there.

Contact the GP surgery and ask to register with them. They will usually ask you to complete a form called a GMS1, giving details such as:

  • your name and address
  • your date of birth
  • your NHS number (if you know it)
  • other information, such as the name and address of your previous GP

Please contact the Upper Tooting Surgery for further information.

Who to contact


Where to go

Upper Tooting Surgery
219, Upper Tooting Road
SW17 7TG
Get directions

Last updated: 26 Jul 2021