Kooth is an online mental health support hub for young people.
The website and app offer young people:
- an online community with discussion boards around lots of subjects
- magazine articles with useful tips and information
- instant chat with Kooth team members about anything that might be on their mind
- a daily journal to log and track how they're feeling
- the knowledge that their posts are annonymous and that they won't be judged.
Please visit their website for more information and to sign up.
Who to contact
Last updated: 26 Jan 2021