Wandsworth Prevent Programme
Prevent is part of the national counter-terrorism strategy and aims to stop people being drawn into or supporting terrorism. Prevent works with other key agencies, the police and communities to help deter extremist groups and support vulnerable people.
This service is for people who may know of someone, or themselves, who may be influenced by extremist groups.
The team focuses on three key areas which are:
- responding to the ideological challenge of terrorism and the threat from those who promote it;
- preventing people from being drawn into terrorism and ensuring that they are given appropriate advice and support; and
- working with sectors and institutions where there are risks of radicalisation that we need to address
Messages will only be collected during office hours. You can also report suspected extremism online.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) Team
- 020 8871 6622
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
Last updated: 27 Nov 2019