Baked Bean Charity - Intensive Support
Baked Bean Intensive Support offers educational support to children aged 5 to 19 with learning difficulties.
- 1:1 academic and holistic support
- targeted intensive support for educationally and socially excluded young people
- Individual Learning Plans
- Fast tracking through GCSEs and Functional Skills
- Flexible, needs led support, working in the community, homes or schools and colleges
- Advocacy for young people at risk of exclusion from school, requiring an Education Health and Care Plan or involved in the criminal justice system
- Mentoring, mediation and interventions for young people at risk of gang membership, exploitation, abuse or other difficulties affecting their ability to learn.
Who to contact
Where to go
To use this service you:
- Can refer yourself
- Should contact Baked Bean Company for more details
Last updated: 24 Jan 2023