Wandsworth Wellbeing Hub
Not sure where to go for help with your health and wellbeing? Wandsworth's Wellbeing Hub can put you in touch with organisations, self-help groups and activities available in the local community. The Wellbeing Hub is a free and impartial NHS service which aims to help patients and the public to find organisations and services to support them.
- Local services run by charities and community groups in Wandsworth
- Self-help groups
- Lifestyle services to help you with exercise, your weight or to stop smoking
- Self-management courses run by the Wandsworth Self-Management Service
- Educational courses to help manage your long-term conditions
- Psychological counselling for conditions such as stress, anxiety and depression.
Who to contact
- Age Ranges
- All ages
To use this service you can refer yourself or you could be:
- Referred by your doctor or other health practitioner, or
- Referred by your social worker
Last updated: 05 Aug 2021