British Dyslexia Association
The BDA promotes early identification of specific learning difficulties (SpLD) and support in schools to ensure opportunity to learn for dyslexic learners.
They aim to influence government and other institutions to promote a dyslexia friendly society, that enables dyslexic people of all ages to reach their full potential.
The BDA has three campaign areas:
- To encourage schools to work towards becoming dyslexia-friendly.
- To reduce the number of dyslexic young people in the criminal justice system.
- To enable dyslexic people to achieve their potential in the workplace.
For further information please contact the number below or visit the website.
Who to contact
- 0333 405 4555
Where to go
- The British Dyslexia Association
Unit 8 Bracknell Beeches
Old Bracknell Lane
- RG12 7BW
- Get directions
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday - Friday 10:00am - 1:00pm & 1:30pm - 4:00pm
Last updated: 07 Jan 2022