Frank is a website and telephone helpline offering advice, information and support to anyone concerned about drugs and solvent/volatile substance misuse, including drug misusers, their families, friends and carers.
Anyone can use this website.
The website includes information on topics that include:
- Emergency Help – How to deal with someone who’s having a bad reaction to a drug.
- Worried about a friend? – How you can help them out.
- Drug treatment- What it involves.
- Are you “under the influence”? – What to do it you’re feeing pressure to take drugs.
- Worried about a child – Advice for parents and carers.
Visit the website for more information.
If you want to talk, you can call FRANK, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- 0300 123 6600
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- 24 hours per day, 365 days a year
Last updated: 25 Mar 2019