Skip to main content

Disability Employment Advisers

Disability Employment Advisers (DEA) are available at every Job Centre Plus and can help you look for a job or learn new skills. They can offer advice and tell you about disability friendly employers in your area.

There are many ways you can get support at work. If your disability affects the work you do, and is likely to last for 12 months or more, ask your DEA about Access to Work. Access to Work provides advice and support to disabled people and their employers. It can also pay a grant for any extra employment costs. This could be for the cost of support workers, equipment, or additional transport costs and more.

Visit GOV.UK to find out more about finding a job if you're disabled. Or you can find out more about Access to Work, Jobcentre Plus services, and other support.

Visit the GOV.UK web pages about the service

Who to contact



Where to go

Access to Work Operational Support Unit
Nine Elms Lane
Nine Elms
SW95 9BH
Get directions

Local Offer


What is Wandsworth’s Local Offer ?

To use this service you need to visit your local JobCentre.

How to complain, compliment or feedback about this service, activity or provider.

Last updated: 07 Apr 2020